Monday, January 7, 2008

HELP!!!

Is anyone else working on the Quant headband? I finished the one mentioned in my first post and field tested it in Russia. It certainly does the trick of comfortably keeping your ears warm. I put it on my list of recommendations for great present ideas for next Christmas.

Entrelac is easy to do and I don’t know why I haven’t tried this before. My first yarn choice was poor – it really should be done in a yarn that changes color frequently.

I started a second one on the plane home but got stuck on the end part of the directions. I have one to prove I did figure this out once but I can’t seem to get the correct number of stitches now. Hopefully someone can help me through finding where I’m probably not reading correctly.

3 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Can you be more specific about where you need help? Which part of the instructions?

themamajama said...

I didn't have enough stitches for the "p2together" so I just p1. It seems to work. Finished the second one and started a third. I would like to stock pile them for my gift stash but I need varigated yarn.
I love entrelac and hunting for more patterns.
Now that I got through this fear, I have to decide on the next one to stare down!

themamajama said...

I'm sorry that I didn't include that I am glassneedle on Ravelry.